Monday, March 28, 2011

Recent posts on Behind the Steel Curtain

Come check out some of the recent stuff I've been writing for Behind The Steel Curtain. Last week, I wrote something about the Final Four just as the NCAA tournament was kicking off: Final Four. Too bad my Pitt Panthers failed to make it past the second round. My brackets are totally busted. How about yours?

Last weekend, I was sad to hear that NFL Film's president Steve Sabol was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I don't think I'd be as big a fan of the NFL, and maybe even football in-general, if it wasn't for the great work that NFL Films has done over the years and I wrote a little piece about it: NFL Films.

Just yesterday, I wrote another piece about that infamous 1988 Steelers season. This time, there was a happy ending: Steelers upset the Oilers in the House Of Pain.

That's some of the stuff I've been writing about lately. Check it out, and take a gander at Behind the Steel Curtain while you're at it. It's the best Steelers blog I've ever seen. Great stuff on there.

PS,

I think I finally have this hyperlink jazz figured out, but I thought that before so.............

No comments:

Post a Comment