Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well, I didn't have a dream this week, Steeler fans, but I did experience deju vu!

Yesterday, at my place of employment, the refrigerated dairy case broke down. Things got really annoying and ugly as we had to unload every single item and try to find room for it elsewhere.

You're probably wondering what that has to do with the Steelers.

Glad you asked, the last time that case broke down, it was also on a Saturday. Just like yesterday, we had to unload everything and it was a huge pain in the butt. The very next day, the Steelers played the Patriots and beat the snot out of them, 33-10. What a glorious day that was. I'll cherish it always.

I think you all know what that means for tonight's game. I mean, it's almost the exact same sequence of events. Pretty spooky. I'm thinking the Steelers will roll.

So, Steeler fans, how much is this valuable information worth to you? Oh wait, I just told you everything I know. Damn it!

At any rate, I hope it's the same result as 2008.

Go Steelers!

1 comment: