Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A new direction in life

Hello to all. Things just haven't been the same for me lately. I can't put my finger on it, but a void needs to be filled. You ever have that in your life? Well, if you have, you know what I'm talking about.

I think we all have a purpose in life. A reason for being here. We all want to be the best that we can be no matter what we decide to do in life.

I've been digging deep-down into my soul searching for a meaning for my life. Why am I here? What is my purpose?

I think that reason has been right in front of me for a very long time but I just refused to see it. You can go your entire life running from your destiny or you can embrace it. I've decided to embrace it.

I'm taking this time to announce to you guys that I am going away for a while. I'm going to do what I was put on this earth to do.

I've decided that I want to be a future Ultimate Fighting Champion. In-order to achieve this goal, I will have to put all my resources into it. I will have to put all of my physical, financial and emotional energy into accomplishing this goal.

This will require a lot of sacrifices like leaving my job, friends, girlfriend, and family behind.

If you don't see me for a while just know that I am doing this for you because I want you to be proud of me. I want you to buy those PPV's and watch me take on the best like the Ice Man Chuck Liddell, the legendary Randy Couture, and the very dangerous Brock Lesnar.

If I can take out these three very tough competitors, I believe this will lead me to top of the mountain and I will realize my goal as the king of the octagon.

My training for this will be very hard, but I believe if I commit myself, I will be able to prepare my mind, body, and soul.

I already have the tools I need for this battle. Years ago, I trained in the art of Tang Soo Do and reached the level of red belt with a blue stripe. Now I need to take that a step further with my training for the octagon.

I have enlisted the help of one of the world's greatest trainers: Joey Kim, a former trained assassin from South Korea. He will be helping me with my workouts and my mental toughness and he will mold me into a very dangerous weapon.

I trust in his abilities to take me where I need to be.

You guys won't be seeing me for a while as I plan on becoming a gym rat and a very focused and self-centered individual but I hope to see you all at ring-side someday when I reach my destination.

God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. aw, hunny, whatever it takes for you to achieve this goal and feel a sense of purpose, we will deal with it. i will make the sacrifice and be supportive! :-D yes, it will be had not seeing that unforgettable face for a while, but that's life sometimes. knock 'em dead, sweetie! know you have a fan base here always! love you!

    ReplyDelete