Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big Ben Roethlisberger to host WWE Monday Night Raw next week

I think it's awesome that Ben will be the guest General Manager on Monday Night Raw. I mean, he's perfect for the position. He's a two-time Super bowl champion and he's the best 4th quarter quarterback in the game today. Nobody can make decisions like him. I think his skills of leading men will come in handy when he has to make tough decisions on championship matches.

I just hope people like Randy Orton, or that no good Chris Jericho, don't try to mess with him. Please, guys. He's just there because Mr. Mcmahon asked him to guest host as a favor. Don't stick your nose in his business. As I said, he's a champion. You guys have been champions in the WWE, surely, you can appreciate what Ben has done in the NFL. Don't let jealousy cloud your judgement and do something you'll regret.

If you do, I swear I will kick your asses! You hear that, Orton? You even try to mess with Ben and I will piledrive you, son! I will be your worst nightmare! You let Ben do his job and don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Orton, you think you're so smug. You act like your crap don't stink. Well, when you mess with a Steeler, you're messing with me and that's a big mistake right there, boy!

You don't want none of Roethlisberger, anyway. A friend of mine says his cousin's uncle is a cop and he told her that Big Ben used to train with Kurt Angle and Kurt showed him how to do the Angle-lock. You know, Angle is from Pittsburgh and you aint got nothin on him, Randy. Nothing!

Anyway, if Big Ben can lead the Steelers to two Super Bowl titles, surely, he can make fast work of you, Randy Orton.

And as for you, Jericho, you're nothing but a punk and a low-life. If you think I'm going to sit back and let you and that big jerk, The Big Show, double-team Roethlisberger, you've got another thing coming.

I will be at ring-side for Monday Night Raw and I will jump in and thwart any 2-on-1 attack. In-fact, I will volunteer my services as Ben's tag-team partner in any match against you two losers. It doesn't matter what the stipulations are, either. It could be a ladder-match, a no-disqualification match or even a Hell-in-the-Cell match. Anytime, anywhere, guys! You don't mess with a Steeler.

Sure, I might be 185 pounds, but I have training in martial arts. I was a red belt with a blue stripe in Tang Soo Do karate. Not only that, but I've been a Bruce Lee fan my whole life. I believe that's sufficient experience to beat your sorry asses.

I'm a huge Steelers fan and I want to protect my investment. I don't want Ben to be the victim of any assault by some miserable bad guy wrestler.

I remember when Stone Cold Steve Austin was out of action for almost a year because he was run down by a vehicle driven by Rikishi who was acting on behalf of HHH because Hunter was just jealous of Austin. He wanted what Stone Cold had. Stone Cold got his revenge on HHH, but still, he was out of action for a long time.

Big Ben is the leader of the Steelers. They need him right now. They're 1-2 and extremely vulnerable and I'll be damned if I'm going to let him get taken advantage of and taken out by anyone in the WWE. I got your back, Big Ben.

Steelers forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol, that's good stuff right there! you know, though, the WWE superstars are just arrogant enough to actually be APPALLED at the upstaging of their spotlight on the Super Bowl Champ. if you need help, a kick in the crotch is ALWAYS effective, even from as 120-pound chick and a through a few layers of padding. can't beat a swift kick in the nuts, oh no. just let me know, I got his back, too. :-D YAY!!!! excellent blog, as always!!! full of laughs and joyfulness! lol.

    ReplyDelete